MBA Education Accreditation
The way to make the ideal choice of a college? How to navigate in a sea of varied, not consistently reliable information?
Based on surveys of prospective MBA applications listeners, which are regularly conducted by Begin Group company project, 47% of respondents consider college reputation among of the most crucial factors. Applicants confirm availability of school certification serves a significant component of its picture.
Both colleges and individual programs may be considered licensed and applicable to global criteria. When an institution is qualified to provide business education, this implies all its programs meet standards. After organizations involved with certification are best known: AACSB International (USA), AMBA (Europe), EQUIS (Europe) and ECBE (Europe).
Different countries also have national organizations that accredit schools and programs in terms of compliance with criteria.
Organizations providing services for certification of education:
AACSB was created in 1916. At this moment, the Association accredited 426 associations around the world.
Only nine of more than one hundred business schools in the UK are licensed by three leading organizations in the UK, Europe and the USA.
International Organization of AACSB (The Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business) gives certification only to those colleges that meet expectations of academic and business communities on a vast assortment of quality standards.
AACSB International Accreditation ensures stakeholders a company school:
• manages resources so as to perform appropriate vital mission;
• develops knowledge in business and management using higher-education teaching personnel;
• conducts training in quality education applications at the maximum degree;
• creates requirements for fruitful interaction between students and faculty;
• graduates students who completed special training plans.
Association of MBA (AMBA) deals with problems of instruction in management for college graduates and promotes formation of professional manager class, addressing two Big challenges:
• Boost MBA in academic associations, interest prospective students and companies with the app and increase supply and demand for MBA applications.
• Assess the quality of MBA programs has a sufficiently higher level to educate highly qualified supervisors.
Accreditation has been introduced to ensure these objectives are met and evaluate business schools and their programs to meet certain standards. Criteria established by the Association are constantly enhanced, and business schools and companies make their invaluable contribution to this procedure. Currently, the Association must increase demand for schooling in the field of management among university graduates, and in addition, the Association deals with problems linked to the fact MBA marketplace is becoming more international