6 Steps for F1 Visa:
1) Pay SEVIS I-901 Fee and print the receipt immediately after paying from credit card online at www.fmjfee.com.
A) Have your I-20 form, passport
B) Select your I-20
C) Fill the data as needed (SEVIS ID is situated over the barcode, beginning with N000——School Code is SND214F00118000(Your College code succumbed I20 form))
2) Complete your DS-160application online (https://ceac.condition.gov/genniv/ ) Respond to questions as possible as you possibly can before posting incomplete forms might not be accepted.
- A) Access the DS-160 forms
- B) Scan and upload the application photo
- C) Make sure to print barcode in the finish from the application
3) Spend the money for visa application fee (in the current exchange rate) at among the designated branches from the Axis Bank.
4) What must i carry to Axis/City bank to pay for F1 Visa application fee?
A) Passport – You need to give passport xerox at Axis branch
B) MRV fee in Cash/DD form
5) Help make your appointment through VFS (https://www.vfs-usa.co.in/ApplnForms/RegularUser.aspx).
You’ll use your barcode and visa application fee receipt number to schedule a scheduled appointment.
6) Arrived at INTERVIEW
Things to Bring:
- A) Your passport (also old sexual, or no)
- B) VFS appointment letter
- C) Documents highly relevant to the visa category
- D) I-20 form
- E) SEVIS I-901 fee receipt
- F) Financial support documents
- G) Acceptance letter in the College
NOTE: Sevis Fee For F1 Visa: $200, J1 Visa: $180